Media Accreditation Policy
If you are assigned to cover the event by a known, main-stream media outlet, we have likely already arranged access for you. If not, send your request for access to Michele Stokley email@example.com.
Media representatives that provide proof of affiliation with a known, main-stream media outlet will be given access to the festival site for the day(s) they are assigned to cover the event.
Photo calls for main-stream media representatives will take place each night, 30 minutes before final acts. Access to front-of-stage photo area will NOT be granted until approved by artist management.
Available only as PDF downloads.
- April 8, 2010 Rogers Sarnia Bayfest 2010 Line-up Unleashed
- April 1, 2010 Bayfest Staff Producing New Labour Day Festival in Sarnia
- March 24, 2010 Rogers Sarnia Bayfest presents Battle to Bayfest
- March 6, 2010 Rogers Bayfest Top Event at Festival and Events Ontario
- March 5, 2010 Rogers Bayfest Awarded Lifetime Achievement Award at Festival and Events Ontario
- March 1, 2010 Rogers Bayfest Nominated for Best Festival in Canada
- November 27, 2009 Country Fever Rises as Rogers Bayfest Announces Line-up
- October 2, 2009 Rogers Sarnia Bayfest wins Business/Event of the year
- July 9, 2009 Rogers Bayfest is Going Green with the help of Molson
- July 3, 2009 Closure of Front Street and Harbour Road
- July 2, 2009 The Yellow Hat
- June 11, 2009 Frankie Whyte and the Dead Idols round out line-up for KISS
- May 29, 2009 Johnsonville Sausage and Rogers Bayfest introducing a new scholarship fund
- May 21, 2009 The future is here! Rogers Bayfest introduces a new ticket location in the palm of your hand
- May 14, 2009 Blue Water Bridge and Rogers Bayfest are working together to reduce wait times at the border
- March 26, 2009 Just Confirmed OUR LADY PEACE to play at Rogers Bayfest